There’s open position as Data Analyst at GoFood, for anyone interested, please send your resume to me, email@example.com.
About the Role
As our GoFood Data Team, you’ll be an instrumental player in the GoFood team based in Jakarta. Collaborating with the Business and Product teams, you’ll focus your efforts on supporting the analytics and data products (automated dashboards, reports, alerts, and simulation tools) which aim to create business impact at scale. Specifically, you’ll conduct general analysis on each new feature/product, dive deep into understanding user behavior insights to make sound business decisions, and provide data visualizations to track GoFood’s overall performances. Your efforts will aid GoFood at a level of detail that enables our stakeholders to identify and address critical issues and align deliverables according to the team’s priorities and requirements.
What You Will Do
- Craft strategic initiatives for GoFood that are focused on analysis and experimentation; work closely with the Content & Quality streams to improve the platform’s user experience
- Deliver insight and analysis using statistical tools, data visualization, and business use cases with the Product and Business teams
- Conduct analysis to determine new project pilot settings, new features, user behavior, and in-app behavior
- Build & maintain dashboards for tracking business performance and product adoption
- Assist Product Managers and Business teams in creating data-backed decisions
- Collaborate with GoFood’s Product and Business teams in identifying new avenues for growth and opportunities, and back their product delivery with experimentation
- Build first cut Machine Learning models based on product requirements
- Automate data extraction by creating de-normalized tables
What You Will Need
- At least 4 years of work experience dealing with product analytics, data, and statistics
- Expertise in SQL with experience using data visualization and dashboarding tools (e.g. Tableau, Metabase, Google Data Studio, Clevertap, Python)
- Experience in Machine Learning technologies (i.e. forecasting, clustering, statistical significance test, predictive modeling, and text mining)
- Experience in delivering products as end-to-end data solutions (from data pipelining to analysis, presenting, and scalable adaption)
- A strong business sense with the ability to transform ambiguous business and product issues into well-scoped, impactful analysis
- Strong ability to design and conduct simple experiments
- A goal-oriented, critical-thinking mindset with the ability to work equally well within a team and independently with minimal supervision
About the Team
Our GoFood Data squad is a family of around 20 GoTroops based in India and Indonesia. Together, we run Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing food delivery service. As nasi goreng is to the people of Indonesia, we are to Gojek: providing the nourishment to sustain our business from the inside out.
The gist of our role is to oversee all things data for GoFood, acting as a thought partner for our Business and Product teams to make well-analyzed, data-backed business decisions to ultimately fuel GoFood’s innovations and evolutions. Through the use of our data products (automated dashboards, reports, alerts, and simulation tools), we dive deep into data surrounding user experience, adoption rates, and in-app behavior, conducting experiments to better understand what makes our users and products gel.
So far, our team has created a massive impact across various user journeys – from search, recommendations, the discovery of merchants, to food preparation time, just to name a few. We’re currently hard at work with our Product Managers to construct new machine learning solutions for projects surrounding the reduction of wait times to the expansion of food variety.
All that said, don’t be fooled by our hard work; we know how to play hard, too😉. Contrary to popular belief, our team actually enjoys each other’s company. When we aren’t busy analyzing user trends or conducting experiments, you’ll find us ordering some delicious meals on GoFood (what can we say… we’re loyal), battling it out in a game of Among Us, or trying to survive an intense workout session together.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.