- Associate level: Fresh graduate until below 2 year experience in IT or Cybersecurity domains
- Senior level: More than 2 years experience in IT or Cybersecurity domains
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Engineering, Information System, or related field
- Fundamental understanding in the following areas:
- Windows, Linux, and UNIX variants operations
- Basic programming or scripting skill
- Computer networking
- Ethical hacking methodology
- Interest and passion on cybersecurity, cyber/IT risk, or IT security audit area
Understanding, skillset, experience, or certification on:
- Ethical hacking techniques (e.g. bash shell scripting, reverse engineering; forensic analysis, etc)
- Ethical hacking framework and tools (e.g. Kali Linux, netcat, hping, gdb, etc)
- Cyber security trends and update:
- hacking techniques
- news on security breaches
- Certification of information security risk and control, e.g.:
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker);
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor);
- CISM (Certified Information Systems Manager);
- CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control);
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional);
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer;
- Cybersecurity related standards frameworks
- ISO 27000 family
- BS25999 / ISO 22301
- NIST CSF
- GAPP (Generally Accepted Privacy Principles)
- Member of local and/or international information security communities
You will be one of Advisory – Risk – Cybersecurity professionals with specialization on information / cybersecurity and work with a diverse range of clients with activities as follows:
- Improve the client competitive advantage of their IT operations through enhanced security.
- Create and implement processes to identify security risks and threats associated with running their systems.
- Perform technical security assessment including ethical hacking to assess the security of their systems and find ways to improve their security environments.
- Conduct assessment on client cyber risks to compliant with local Indonesia standards, privacy rules and regulations.
In this varied role you will utilize your exceptional communication skills to build trusted advisor business relationships with our clients, whilst building on your technical background in a consultative environment. When you join EY you will be joining a global network of risk and technology professionals providing you with the opportunity to deepen your subject matter expertise and build the experience you need to develop your career and achieve your potential.
For CV submission please send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, the preferred applicant might be subject to employment screening by EY.