Mekari is Indonesia’s no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Talenta, Jurnal, KlikPajak, & Qontak) have been used by tens of thousands of businesses in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you: entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale. Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
- Are an experienced engineer who is looking for a challenging problem to solve
- Enjoy working in an agile environment
- Value work and life balance
- Looking to build powerful products to shape the future of business and workplace
Then Mekari is the right place for you. Currently, we’re looking for an Engineering Lead to:
- Lead a squad of 3-4 passionate engineers
- Work closely with Product Owners and other business stakeholders to design solutions that delight our customers
- Architect and develop high-quality software solutions
- Work with Technical Program Manager to run development lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, support)
- Work closely with DevOps to maintain the application in our infrastructure
- Mentor junior developers to develop their skills
- Manage knowledge within the team in form of written documentations surrounding technical requirements, deployments, and post-mortems.
You are our IDEAL candidate if you have:
- At least 6 months of experience in technically leading a software project. Experience as a people manager is a huge plus.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing a medium-scale web and/or backend service as a team.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with a focus on collaboration, understanding, and information sharing between team members and stakeholders
- Solid understanding of modern software engineering practices such as TDD, continuous integration, code review, and microservices design patterns
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and frameworks such as Agile, XP, and Scrum
- Familiarity with containers and container orchestration
- Willingness to learn the tech stack being used by the team, primarily Ruby on Rails and VueJs
What You Will Get:
- Competitive salary + daily allowance
- Private health insurance (outpatient, inpatient, maternity, dental)
- Allowance for sports activities and glasses/contact lenses
- Strategic office location, accessible by MRT
- Flexible working hours and remote work culture
- Notebook Ownership Program
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to take part in growing Indonesia’s no. 1 SaaS company
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 30 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up.
We wish you the best. Have a great day.
Send your CV to: adani.arisy[at]mekari.com
Or apply via website: https://mekari.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0sq6z