Maybank Indonesia are looking for Data Engineer to join our growing analytics team. The data engineer will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
Responsibilities for Data Engineer:
* Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
* Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
* Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
* Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources to GCP ‘big data’ technologies.
* Minimum 2 year hands-on experience in building data pipeline on cloud technology (preferably GCP)
* Strong software engineering best practice (coding, code review, design documentation) is a must
* Familiar with Linux
* Fluent in Python and advance-SQL Familiar with data processing framework (eg: dataflow, dataproc, etc)
* Familiar with orchestration tool (eg: airflow)
* Experienced in performing data quality check
* Having knowledge in machine learning will be an advantage
Lamaran bisa dikirim via email ke: firstname.lastname@example.org