SKK Migas is now open internship opportunity for fun and creative student.
– Computer science/Information technology student with practical experience;
– Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages;
– Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, mobile application development, information retrieval, networking, security software development and/or machine learning;
– Working proficiency and communication skill in verbal and written English.
– Experience developing accessible technologies;
– Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
About the job:
SKK Migas – Project Management and Facilities Maintenance Division managing more than 60 oil and gas companies under production sharing contract are moving toward digital transformation as part of integrated operation inisiative. Students are expected to be ready to take on some challenges in organizational digital transformation and provide sustainable and shortest path solution to value creation.
– Design, develop, test, deploy software
– manage individual project priorities, deadlines and delivery
Send us your CV to the following email address
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by June 25th, 2019 at the latest.