Currently Allianz Indonesia is looking for IT Compliance and ISRM (Information Security Risk Management) personnel. Allianz is one of the leading insurance groups in the market, including in Indonesia.
Min. 5 years working experience in IT Risk/IT Audit/IT Compliance/IT Governance.
General description and key tasks of the role:
- Develop IT compliance policies, procedures and practices using corporate IT & compliance sources, insurance regulations, data privacy regulations, intellectual property regulations, business partner/ customer agreements, and industry best practices.
- Implementation of IT compliance policies, procedures, reporting/standard and practices throughout the Allianz Indonesian organization.
- Working with, and monitoring the relevant IT and business stakeholders to ensure the implementation of the defined IT Strategy and IT compliance and governance policies.
- Develop IT standards for applications and infrastructure, through the interaction with Corporate and internal IT resources and ensure compliance throughout the Allianz Indonesian IT organization.
- Responsible for the promotion and development of IT compliance, process asset and audit repository to store related artifacts that can be used by external auditors and internal or external IT teams.
- Ensure the successful execution of internal and external IT audits by overseeing, and providing a point of contact for each audit and through the development of clear lines of communication with audit teams, regional IT resources, external IT vendors, and internal IT teams.
- Supporting Operational Risk Management (ORM): provide monthly ORM update report, support annual Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), inform own department on operational risk topics
- Monitoring for IT Risk Management Register and IT Toxic Component
- Compliance on all of ISRM practices from Group Standard, identify organizational needs regarding information security requirements and to create an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS) and responsible for IT Risk Management
- Perform Outsourcing Vendor Assessment and other requirements by Allianz SE
- Perform Software Licensing Assessment and Gap Analysis, refer to and comply with Allianz Standards for Procurement and Group Outsourcing Policy
If you’re interested in applying for this position or have any question, please contact me