PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. Drawing on rich and varied years of experience throughout the Indonesian archipelago, Petrosea is now recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading contractors.
This position perform thorough analysis, evaluate, and reports all aspects of Logistic and/or Oil & Gas services including performance, planning, and resources, to define business or system requirements or gaps, propose potential solutions, and involved or lead in the implementation or enhancement of system application and/or improvement solutions especially to support operation.
· Bachelor degree from reputable local university/overseas, preferably with experience in Logistic and/or Oil & Gas services
· Minimum 3 years professional experience in related field as analyst or consultant
· Strong and passionate with analysis, problem solving, and continuous improvement, preference is by having improvement knowledge such as six sigma
· Demonstrate experience in managing a program, process or project that involved multiple resources
· Must possess structured thinking
· Must demonstrate strong initiative and ability to perform as part of a team
· Good understanding of key business process
· Experience in working with cross functional teams
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in the organization
· Ability to develop clear, concise, and accurate report summaries.
· Facilitation of cross-functional teams to identify continuous process and performance improvement opportunities
· Performs root cause analysis on identified process/performance (KPI) gaps and provide recommended solutions
· Works with business process owners and stakeholders to perform cost/benefit analyses and business case development
· To take responsibility for reviewing new design improvement of system/process functionality to current business processes and to take responsibility for ensuring that the processes function correctly
· Monitors improvement project(s) to completion through timely follow up and coordination with the stakeholders
· Collaborate with business process owners to communicate and validate the adaption of process changes
· To assist in reporting the appropriate performance information to the relevant committee/board in line with the performance management framework
· Maintaining and implementing HSE program including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conforms to official standard and requirements.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title: BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT ANALYST, not later than 07 March 2019.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.